How does Equipment Sub-Option Value Enhancement work?CookieMon
- Sub-Option Value is increase via the Rising Value, which activates every 3 Enhance Level and randomly selects a Sub-Option Value and its corresponding Step (from Step 1 to 5).
- Only 1 Sub-Option Value can be increase for every 3 Enhance Level. Shown below is an example.
- This guide can be helpful for Competitive PvP and ArkVurze. For example Equipment Types, besides boots, can have a maximum Sub-Option Value (before Enhance Option) of 36 Attack Speed [6 Base + (30 Rising Value)] for Fated Tier Equipment and 30 Attack Speed [6 Base + (24 Rising Value)] for Legendary Tier Equipment.
- Base Sub-Option Value varies upon acquisition of the Equipment, as shown below is an example of Attack Speed Sub-Option Value.
- Legendary Tier Equipment can only have a Rising Value of 4 times, instead of 5 times, because of the Added Sub-Option Value at Enhance Lv. 12.
- Sub-Option Value can be further increase via the Enhance Option in the Inventory page. For example, enhancing a 5 Star to 6 Star Grade Equipment. (Increased effect varies based on the enhancement result of the Sub-Option Value)
- The Best Way to Sort Sub-Option Value is via the Manage Equipment.
- To search for a desired Equipment or Value, select 'Filter' as shown below.
- This is the Filter Option Page of the 'Manage Equipment'. If no Equipment is on display after selecting 'con+firm', it means there is a conflict with your Filter Choice.
- After filtering, you can sort the Sub-Option Value accordingly as shown below. (Example: 'Unequipped Equipment' + 'Attack Speed Sub-Option 1 Value' + '%Health Sub-Option 2 Value' + 'Descending Order Sub-Option 1 Value' )
For more info, check out the Exos Heroes Official Post here, https://kr-gf.line.games/noticeG/EH/WIN64/ALL/inGame/1776
Reason for Reporting
Move to the login page? You cannot like or
dislike a post written by yourself. No file to upload. Only image files (jpg, gif, png, jpeg) may be uploaded. The image cannot be uploaded, as its size has exceeded %s. An error occurred. Leave the page?
Content you have already written may not be saved. Please select a forum. Please Enter a title. Please select a topic. Please Enter the content. Use of profanity, spam or other inappropriate behavior has been detected. Depending on the details, you may be temporarily restricted from engaging with the community. Report Edit Delete Reply
Move to the Login page?
Even after deleting a notification,
you can still view them in "Notification Details".
Move to the login page?